The DPO Centre is available for media comment on privacy and data protection issues
As leading innovators on privacy and data protection issues in the UK, providing many organisations expert advice on their exposure to data and privacy risk, the DPO Centre has experts who can comment on:
- Data protection legislation in the UK and corporate failings around compliance and data protection
- The implications of Covid on privacy and data protection rules for customers and employers
- The ongoing fall out of Brexit on Data protection and GDPR regulations
- The use of AI and which data protection regulation needs to be considered
- The implications of the current Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport’s online consultation regarding the future of the UK’s Data Protection laws.
The team is headquartered in London, England and has a network of offices throughout Europe, with our European operations centred in Dublin, Ireland.
As founder and CEO of The DPO Centre, Rob is actively driving innovation, transformation and thought leadership in data protection and privacy. For over 30 years, Rob has been involved in delivering solutions to some of the world’s largest and most respected organisations.
Supported by the DPO Centre’s large team of privacy professionals, Rob advises on evolving data protection legislation and how, when implemented well, compliance builds trust, confidence, loyalty and engagement.
As a member of the DPO Centre’s board and their COO, Lenitha provides effective leadership across our Data Protection delivery team and oversees all elements of service delivery, marketing, IT and HR.
With extensive experience delivering large scale projects, Lenitha maintains the company’s many key client relationships, matching the broad range of skills, experience and expertise available within the DPO team, to ensure they fulfil the many and varied needs of their clients.