The DPO Centre Charity and Community Fund
Throughout our years of working with charities and NFPs, we fully appreciate that every penny counts and all available resources need to be focussed on the cause. However, charities and NFPs need access to expert advice and guidance to ensure they run efficiently and remain compliant with the law. The DPO Centre is therefore proud to be able to offer our Charity and Community Fund.
The fund’s purpose is to provide access to our data protection consultancy services, but at an 80% funded rate, therefore enabling worthy causes to access our expertise, but with the least effect on their ability to fund their core purpose.
The current funding round is open for applications until:
31st March 2024
HOW THIS FUNDING CAN SUPPORT YOUR ORGANISATION
HOW IT WORKS
IS YOUR ORGANISATION ELIGIBLE?
APPLY IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
Whatever the size of your organisation and whether you are an environmental, social, animal, children’s or community-based charity or NFP (or indeed something else), you will be eligible to apply for our funding.
We would expect your organisation to:
- Be based in the UK
- Have a management committee in place of at least 3 unrelated people
- Have a bank account in the charity/NFP name
- Be willing to carry out a case study once the consultancy work has been completed
Unfortunately we will not be able to accept applications from charities or NFPs who are political in nature.
OUR RANGE OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES
The DPO Centre delivers a wide range of data protection consultancy services that we adapt to your organisation’s specific needs.
Examples of these services include:
- Information Asset Register and Data Mapping
- Policy Drafting and Review
- Impact Assessments and Gap Analysis
- Data Protection Training
- Data Sharing and International Transfers
- Data Protection Readiness