Who we are
The DPO Centre is the UK’s national data protection resource centre.
Our purpose is to reduce the burden experienced by your organisation when complying with data protection laws such as the GDPR, leaving your resources free to concentrate their efforts on successfully growing your organisation.
The DPO Centre provides
- Ongoing staff training and awareness programmes designed to improve procedures and help mitigate data breaches.
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) services that discover, categorise and define the personal data stored within your organisation.
- On-demand outsourced Data Protection Officer resources that cover the statutory requirements, but also ensure that your organisation maximises the return on its investment in data protection.
- ‘Local representative’ services to non-EEA data controllers and processors that require representation within the EEA.
- The National Data Protection Advice Line, an on-tap service providing clients with access to practical advice on how to address specific privacy and data protection issues as they arise.
The DPO Centre delivers experience, knowledge and enthusiasm, assisting organisations of all sizes and levels of complexity to identify and address the ever growing number of issues brought about by data protection legislation.
We provide you with all the resources you need – at the level you need them, to implement, monitor and develop your compliance framework. The benefit of creating this environment being that it provides you with a significant differentiator in your market, enabling you to continuously build trust, loyalty and customer engagement.