EU Representation Services
The service provides you access to an experienced GDPR Representative from our team of qualified GDPR and data protection professionals who can liaise with supervisory authorities, handle Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs) and maintain Records of Processing Activities (RoPA).
You benefit from our GDPR Representation service being delivered by our experienced and knowledgeable team, and in an extremely cost-effective way that is backed by the support, shared best practice and model documentation developed from the DPO Centre’s experience of working with over 250 organisations.
The DPO Centre provides:
- EU Representation to organisations from outside the EEA
After Brexit, The DPO Centre will (assuming it is required) also provide:
- EU Representation to UK organisations through our Dublin, Ireland office
- UK Representation to EU organisations through our London office
Click here to find out more about when and why you need GDPR Representation.
The final terms of Brexit will determine territorial requirements for GDPR Representation. Whatever the outcome, the DPO Centre can provide GDPR representation either:
- Pre Brexit, we can provide representation for organisations in the UK or any other country within the EU through our London office
- After Brexit, representation and translation services within the EU will be provided through our Dublin or other EU city offices
HOW THE SERVICE WORKS
Ensuring Ongoing Compliance
BENEFITS OF THE SERVICE
WHO WE WORK WITH
The DPO Centre has specialist knowledge in many industry sectors so can provide Representation services for Data Controllers and Processors working in: