EU and UK Representation Services Required by GDPR Article 27 and the NIS Regulations
The service provides you access to an experienced GDPR Representative from our team of qualified GDPR and data protection professionals who can liaise with supervisory authorities, handle Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs) and maintain Records of Processing Activities (RoPA).
You benefit from our GDPR Representation service being delivered by our experienced and knowledgeable team, and in an extremely cost-effective way that is backed by the support, shared best practice and model documentation developed from the DPO Centre’s experience of working with over 300 organisations.
If you are a North American, non-EU or non-UK based organization then the service provides you access to an established and experienced GDPR representation service across the UK and all EU member states from our team of qualified GDPR and data protection professionals. The Representative can liaise with supervisory authorities, supervise Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs), build and maintain Records of Processing Activities (RoPA).
The DPO Centre provides:
- EU Representation to organisations from outside the EEA
- UK representation to organizations from outside the EEA, post Brexit
After Brexit, The DPO Centre will (assuming it is required) also provide:
- EU Representation to UK organisations through our Dublin, Ireland office and offices across all 27 other EU member states
- UK Representation to EU organisations through our London office
Click here to find out more about when and why you need GDPR Representation.
The final terms of Brexit will determine territorial requirements for GDPR and NIS Representation. Whatever the outcome, the DPO Centre can provide GDPR and NIS representation either:
- Pre Brexit, we can provide representation for organisations in the UK or any other country within the EU through our London office
- After Brexit, representation and translation services within the EU will be provided through our Dublin or other EU city offices
The DPO Centre provides local representation and translation services both in the UK and any of the 27 member states across continental Europe.
You can always remain compliant with Article 27 of the GDPR even if you only process the personal data of data subjects that reside in a specific EU member state.
HOW THE SERVICE WORKS
Ensuring Ongoing Compliance
LOCAL REPRESENTATION IN THE UK AND ACROSS ANY OF THE OTHER 27 MEMBER STATES
Given the current uncertainties around Brexit, we also offer a “no-Brexit-no-fee” pledge whereby you can enter into an agreement to provide the service, and therefore have everything required in place prior to the Brexit deadline, but on the express basis that no fees will be due unless an applicable Brexit outcome is reached.
Put your EU and UK representation requirements in place with The DPO Centre straightaway and we will
- Put an agreement in place that covers all eventualities
- Only charge the fee relevant to the eventual outcome
- Cancel the UK representation contract if Brexit is reversed
BENEFITS OF THE SERVICE
WHO WE WORK WITH
The DPO Centre has specialist knowledge in many industry sectors so can provide Representation services for Data Controllers and Processors working in: