DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Lenitha is a certified GDPR Practitioner and experienced Data Protection Officer with a Bachelor of Commerce Degree (BComm) in Marketing Management from UNISA, South Africa and has a strong background as a business consultant.
As an eternal academic, Lenitha is constantly expanding her specialism in Privacy and Data Protection and widening her sphere of knowledge. She is impeccable in her investigation and problem-solving skills, and excels in every project she undertakes. She has a wide and varied range of previous working experience, including large scale local government and private sector projects.
Lenitha is a highly valued Data Protection officer and acts for a variety of large, multinational clients in a variety of sectors, as an outsourced Primary DPO and as an EU Representative. She is also responsible for managing our knowledge base, coordinating our technical documentation and is the company’s nominated DPO.
- EU GDPR Foundation and Practitioner – Knowledge Academy
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials certification – CompTIA
- GCHQ – Cyber Incident Planning & Response (CIPR) – AMPG
- Cours in Design and Interpretation of Clinical Trials – Coursera
- BComm – Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Marketing Management – UNISA, SA
DPO CENTRE LTD CLIENTS
- Consultant for HR provider, charities, marketing companies
- Data Protection Officer for an online fitness organisation
- EU Representative for an IT platform provider
- EU Representative for an international document scanning organisation
- EU Representative for a leading digital cloud platform
- EU Representative for a US games developer and publisher
- Lead consultant for Data Discovery and Impact Assessment project for a national bomb disposal company
- Digital Technology
- Consumer Products & Services
- Government Organisations
- Medical Health
- Business consultant and data protection consultant at various organisations
- Service Delivery Manager – Climate Energy Ltd
- Contracts Manager – EON