DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Nish is a certified GDPR Practitioner and experienced Data Protection Officer with a strong background in Corporate IT, Public Sector roles, and running his own SMEs.
Nish’s previous experience in business analysis and training, as well as working for multi-faceted large organisations, stands him in great stead as a Data Protection Officer. With his keen eye for detail, he excels in the minutiae of data discovery, whilst his excellent problem-solving skills means he is highly adept at finding and implementing complex business compliance solutions.
Nish has thoroughly enjoyed working with a variety of our clients, covering a wide range of sectors, both as an outsourced primary DPO and the lead on Impact Assessment and Consultancy projects.
- GDPR Practitioner Training
DPO CENTRE LTD CLIENTS
- Lead consultant and Data Protection Officer for a number of county councils
- Data Protection Officer for a large independent school
- Data Protection Officer for a medical health technology company
- Data Protection Officer for a health care provider
- Data Protection Officer for an independent psychologist & counsellor
- Government Organisations
- Information Technology
- Clerk and Responsible Financial Officer – Redbourn Parish Council
- Project Support Contract – Dacorum Borough Council
- Director – Zeekoo Ltd, Hertsdea Ltd, Mont Blanc Climbing Wall Ltd
- Business Analyst – Tesco Stores Ltd