SENIOR DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Matt is a certified GDPR Practitioner and experienced Data Protection Officer with a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB). He has a strong and proven background as a Trading Standards Officer.
Matt is experienced in undertaking audits with a wide range of businesses and advising on compliance issues and due diligence. He is an excellent organiser and a real people person. As such, he has excelled working with clients in the education, retail and charity sector and is our Education sector specialist.
Matt is one of our Senior Data Protection officers and acts for a variety of large, complex clients in a variety of sectors both as an outsourced primary DPO and the lead on Impact Assessment and Consultancy projects.
- GDPR Practitioner Training
- BTEC Level 7 – Investigative Practice
- Diploma in Trading Standards
- Diploma in Consumer Affairs
- LLB – Law Degree
DPO CENTRE LTD CLIENTS
- Data Protection Officer for a national health charity
- Data Protection Officer for a national enforcement agency
- Data Protection Officer for a national children’s charity
- Data Protection Officer for a leading recruiter
- Data Protection Officer for a group of schools
- Hi Tech Manufacturing
- Acting Senior Trading Standards Officer – Suffolk County Council
- Trading Standards Officer – Suffolk County Council
- Fair Trading Officer – Suffolk County Council