SENIOR DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Eno is a certified GDPR Practitioner and experienced Data Protection Officer with a Master of Law (LLM) from University College London and a strong background as a business Consultant for Deloitte and BT.
In recent years she has developed and diversified her specialism in Privacy and Data Protection. She is an excellent analyst and strategic thinker with a broad range of previous industry experience including International Commodity Trading, FMCG, Telecoms and Commercial Property.
She is one of our Senior Data Protection officers and acts for a variety of large, complex clients in a variety of sectors both as an outsourced primary DPO and the lead on Impact Assessment and Consultancy projects.
- GDPR Practitioner Training
- LPC – Legal Practice Course – Guildford College of Law
- LLM – Masters Degree in Law – University College, London
- LLB – Law Degree – University College of Wales, Aberystwyth
DPO CENTRE LTD CLIENTS
- Lead consultant and Data Protection Officer for a national clothing retailer
- Data Protection Officer for a global electronics manufacturer
- Data Protection Officer for a cloud based Virtual Private Server and Platform as a Service provider
- Lead consultant for Data Discovery and Impact Assessment project for a major restaurant chain
- Data Protection Officer for a health care provider
- Retail and FMCG
- Hi Tech Manufacturing
- Tech and Telecoms
- Education and Healthcare
- Regulatory and compliance consultant – AIP BOESS
- Commercial property consultant
- Senior CRM consultant – Deloitte Telecoms
- Business analyst – BT Group