DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
A highly qualified, multi-lingual lawyer and member of the Greek bar, Elisavet has worked as internal legal consultant, data protection officer and an advocate giving advice on a wide range of data protection and privacy issues. She has worked with clients in numerous sectors including political membership organisations, universities, retail, eCommerce and gaming companies.
Elisavet brings a wide international perspective having worked in Sweden and Greece before the United Kingdom. She has two Masters degrees in law with her thesis subjects including the impact of Article 17 of the GDPR and the judicial protection of human rights.
With her highly tuned legal, investigative and research skills, along with her meticulous interpretation of laws, rulings and regulations, Elisavet is an invaluable asset to the DPO Centre team.
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E)
- Master of Law – European Economic Law – Stockholm University, Sweden
- Master of Law – International Economic law – University of Thrace, Greece
- Bachelor of Law – Aristotle University, Thessaloniki, Greece
DPO CENTRE LTD CLIENTS
- Data Protection Officer for a large travel insurance firm
- Data Protection Officer for a commercial relocation company
- Data Protection Officer for a regional clothing retailer
- Data Protection Officer for a cloud based Virtual Private Server and Platform as a Service provider
- Information Technology and IoT
- Retail and eCommerce
- International interpretations of the GDPR
- Co-DPO – Volt Europa – pan European political party
- Data Privacy Lawyer and Research Manager – Think Privacy, Sweden
- Internal Legal Consultant – Tom Hope AB, Sweden – retail and eCommerce
- Attorney and Lawyer – Dospra Law Firm, Greece