DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Ben is a Certified Information Privacy Manager who has a strong background working in the pharmaceutical, healthcare and legal sectors. An LLB (Hons) Law and Legal Practice Course graduate, Ben has worked as a Data Protection Officer for multiple private organisations across the FinTech, EdTech, healthcare, and regulatory industries as well as MATs, trade councils and teacher regulatory bodies (UK and multi-national) in the public and not for profit arena. He has advised on an extensive range of audit, compliance and privacy programme implementation matters, both domestically and across multiple jurisdictions.
Ben’s broad experience has led to a keen interest in privacy model analysis and change management within organisations, with a particular focus on contractual controls and privacy team development.
- LLB (Hons)
- Legal Practice Course
- BA (Hons) – Politics
DPO CENTRE LTD CLIENTS
- Data Protection Officer for a not-for-profit healthcare organisation
- Data Protection Officer for a multi-national technology company
- Data Protection Officer for a multi-platform IT organisation
- Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Trade Councils
- Teacher regulatory bodies
- Director/Head of Data Protection – Trainee Solicitor– Cracknell Law
- Commercial/Business Manager – Johnson & Johnson
- Commercial/Contracts Manager – Genus Pharmaceuticals